Meghalaya in North East is the haven for caving enthusiasts. As you splash your way into the depths of caves and as their mysteries are gradually unravelled to you, open your mind’s ears to the rocks and stones whispering stories and secrets known only to the listening few. Emerge out of these caves with a lifetime of wonder and awe.
CAVING IN MEGHALAYA
Region: Meghalaya, India
Duration: 3 – 7 Days.
- The deepest cave in the subcontinent is found in Meghalaya.
- The longest cave in the subcontinent is found in Meghalaya.
- Meghalaya is one amongst the ‘Top 10 caving destinations of the world’
- Walk through waist deep water and swim inside the caves
- Caving under the supervision of expert cavers.